Feeling lost and a bit angry because of forthcoming autumn? If so, don’t be! FlashMint has prepared amazing and totally Free gift for you – a brand new Design Group WordPress Theme.

Just take a look and you’ll notice its elegant, yet simple combination of modern design trends in conjunction with strict and professional structure. Soft colors and numerous functional blocks make this theme fit any type of website – from corporate to entertaining. That’s your exclusive chance to get it for absolutely free today only.

WordPress Theme Freebies

Free WordPress Theme Demo

Build a top notch corporate website, online magazine or newspaper, news portal or online art gallery with professional Design Group WordPress Theme from FlashMint developers’ team. Take an advantage of the essential features to gain more social and conversion leverage:

• Supports WordPress 3.0 Only!!!
  • Professional and elegant design;
  • Custom Pages: About, Services, Blog, Contact Us;
  • jQuery Nivo Slider;
  • Shortcodes support;
  • Independent Portfolio area with its images isolated from the Blog’s posts;
  • 1-, 2- and 3-column portfolio layouts; and
  • Many more.

Be sure you free download the Design Group WordPress Theme today and be the first of your friends or competitors. Feel free to check out our Premium WordPress Themes collection and you’ll find a great number of professional WordPress Themes of various styles. Go ahead and download the theme below.

Oh, do not forget to share the WordPress Theme Freebies with your friends on and

Download
Downloads: 10436

Related posts:

1. The Hottest Free WordPress Themes Meet some extra special proposition from Flashmint.com today! We have...
  2. Enjoy the Best Flash Animated WordPress Themes FlashMint continues implementing technological novelties unceasingly following contemporary trends of...
  3. 10 Most Asked Questions About WordPress WordPress CMS has become extremely famous nowadays providing every webmaster...
  4. The First Contestant WordPress Theme Has Been Received Here we are! Although not much time has passed since...
  5. Why FlashMint Amazing Photographer Package is Such a Great Deal? Why is it so important to have a personal portfolio...

Follow FlashMint on Twitter for more awesome Flash Tutorials!

"Like" FlashMint FaceBook Page to stay in touch!

132 Responses to “WordPress Theme Freebies”

1. betfair says:

Oi eu notei alguns de vocês, as pessoas estão / estavam a ter o problema de alinhamento top menu. -O terceiro item no menu está rastejando atrás do logotipo circular. Alguém pode me dizer como corrigi-lo. (Eu não consigo acompanhar muito correção Jons).

2. Ruth says:

Hi, I really like the theme with the exception of that horrible Birch font. Yuk. I have tried to get rid of it using the css with no luck, please can you let me know how to unlock this and let me be free of that awful font. It is hurting my eyes!

3. Ruth says:

no problems now, nasty birch is history!!

4. A motivating discussion is worth comment. I believe that you should write more about this topic, it may not be a taboo matter but typically folks don’t talk about such topics. To the next! Best wishes!!

5. Rodrigo says:

Hola, Tengo dudas sobre su tema, como puedo colocar post_type, para la animacion de inicio, podrian indicarme el modo correcto?? de favor

6. barbra says:

Hi folks – the DesignGroup template is perfect for us and we will be downloading it and using it – one thing I couldn’t find is how – or if its even possible – to reduce the overal ‘size’ of how the page appears (at least the home page). We would like to ‘zoom out’ (don’t know correct terminology) and see more of the entire page – width especially – when browsers open. Is there a way to do that?

Im hoping the fonts etc can be adjusted too – that’s probably less of an issue.

Great work and hope someone can get back to me. One thing I can’t seem to find is a way to interact directly with the developers with questions (other than this comment area) Tried Facebook page, no replies.

Thanks for the great work!

7. thank you for your helps. it like this

8. Sylvester says:

Hi,

I tried to download the theme but the down load link seem to be brocken. can anyone tell me whwre can i get this theme?

Sylvester

9. darknote says:

How works the slider on the homepage???

10. Am says:

idem !!!
    How works the slider on the homepage???

No menu portfolio in admin !!!!
    i’m desperate !!
    after so much work, i can’t stop !!

Thank’s

11. Mike says:

Any idea why the error message on the registration page are not displaying?

12. Tcacco says:

It says no header information. How to fix it ? Please help..

13. Tekas says:

404 error when selecting download. Please advice.

14. Danny says:

hello, Very good theme…

How to change the effect on nivo slider,.

There is many effect on the admin option but don´t work, always is set the same (fade effect), i need to change if si possible manuallity.

How to ?

15. Juan says:

I’m having trouble setting the slider and the menu on the header, where can i find some info?

16. Juan says:

I’m having trouble with the slider and the menu, it’s overlapped with the logo, where can i find some info?

17. Rod Weston says:

I have been using the theme for several months (Thank you!) and really like it, but suddenly the widgets that are supposed to appear at the bottom of the page have just disappeared. Please help me resolve this issue.

18. Prateek says:

Hey,

Is this thread still active. I installed the theme today. I love it but I am facing a lot of problems which have been mentioned here. Can I expect some help?

19. flashmint says:

Feel free to turn to our Tech Support Centre to resolve your issue – just submit a ticket at http://help.template-guide.com/

20. Gabriel says:

Hi! Anyone that can help me setting up the PORTFOLIO pages? Please help! Thanks.

21. flashmint says:

Hello, feel free to turn to our Tech Support Centre to resolve your issue – just submit a ticket at http://help.template-guide.com/

22. flashmint says:

Hi, please turn to our Tech Support Centre to resolve your issue – just submit a ticket at http://help.template-guide.com/

23. flashmint says:

24. flashmint says:

Hello, just write to our Tech Support Centre to resolve your issue – submit a ticket at http://help.template-guide.com/ and we’ll eagerly help you!

25. flashmint says:

Sorry for the late response: write to our Tech Support Centre to resolve your issue – submit a ticket at http://help.template-guide.com/ and we’ll eagerly help you!

26. flashmint says:

Could you please write your question in English? In case you technical questions, feel free to turn to our Tech Support Centre to resolve your issue – just submit a ticket at http://help.template-guide.com/

27. Martin says:

Hello, I have problems with the slider! Can you help me? I cant install

28. flashmint says:

In case youn have any questions or technical issues, feel free to turn to our Tech Support Centre to resolve your issue – just submit a ticket at http://help.template-guide.com/

29. Janeske says:

Oh no, seems like I am not able to download the theme :-(