A lot of people nowadays showcase their photography works on the web. It isn’t an easy job, but it is nevertheless worth doing. Collaboration of professional web designers and photographers gives us a marvelous blend, what we nowadays tend to name photo (or photography) portfolios.
Terrific photography works on the one hand under amazing web design “covering” is characteristic of the following ten portfolios:
1. Denis Rouvre portfolio has a captivating intro where some of the best photos are placed. Going into the portfolio itself you discover more creative photos which you can view either as a slideshow or as a photofilm.
2. Natasja Fourie has an outstanding portfolio where photos, creatively arranged, are used both as central objects as well as backgrounds, preludes or interludes. If you want, you can switch to full screen mode. All this is accompanied with a lot of movement (which is a little bit frustrating sometimes).
3. A portfolio with simpler web design but still interesting to look at is presented by Pawel Fabjanski. Isn’t it beautiful? In its own beautiful way, of course.
4. A portfolio with lots of striking photos and their artistic arrangement has been created by a Belgian photographer Koen Damuynck. Voilà.
5. You will definitely like the following gallery of faces and other pictures from Martin Chichov. Bright colors and vivid images will leave you enchanted for quite a long time.
6. There are things which you cannot imagine but which you can see. You can find them in a portfolio by Richard McCoy. Here they are.
7. Sometimes just the arrangement of photos on the site can make an impression. Believe it or not, just see it.
8. We are glad to present you Jill Greenberg’s Manipulator Studio. Be ready to see ordinary objects in an extraordinary way.
9. Have you seen anything like this? What is it? Questions like this you will probably ask yourselves entering this site. And yet, the design of the site won’t leave you uninterested either.
10. Polaroid Photography of Grant Hamilton will leave you wondering over its meaning. The layout of the site is very precise and clear, there is nothing unnecessary, only the most necessary details.
So, these have been photo portfolios which strike viewers with their amazing mix of web design and photography skills. Stay inspired!
- What Grade Your Photography Portfolio Deserves? We are used to receiving grades. We have been getting...
- Video Templates Come Just In Time For Those Who Need Video Websites Flashmint.com has been providing web design solutions for several years...
- See Flashmint Templates At Work Nowadays if you want to have a web-site you do...