Free Flash Photo Gallery
Free XML Flash Photo Gallery is a Flash application that allows you to add a perfect photo gallery to your website without any tech knowledge and programming skills. This easy to use and install Flash component is a great solution for photographers, artists and anyone who wants to feature an image showcase at their websites. XML Flash Photo Gallery is free of charge, so just download it and embed into your website, hereby enhancing your web page with the vivid photo gallery to showcase your art works. Being XML based this free Flash image gallery is very easy to configure and maintain as you'll have to deal only with editing one single XML file.
* XML based
* Image description tag
* Fullscreen mode
* Images autoplay
* Can be used as a standalone application, as well as a part of CSS/HTML or Flash website
* Works on any webhost
* No need to know Flash
* 100% FREE!
View a live demo
and see yourself what a stunning photo album you'll create with our Free Flash Photo Gallery for your masterpieces.
Flash Photo Gallery is FREE. It may be used in any kinds of personal and/or commercial projects. Flash Gallery may not be redistributed or resold to other companies or third parties. Please ensure that the FlashMint link is clearly visible.
Click here to download.
Free XML Flash Photo Gallery is very easy to use, just follow this instructions:
* Download and unzip Flash Photo Gallery files.
* Create a gallery folder. Select the images you want to show with your Flash gallery and put them in the created folder. You can have as many pictures as you want to, the image size is unlimited.
* Create thumbnails. Your thumbnails must be 144x88 pixels. (Larger images won't be suitable). Name the thumbnails different from their large equivalents.
* Edit images.xml. The images.xml file can be edited with any text editor, even your simple Notepad. The images are described with the XML tags as follows:
<image id="1" thumb="thumb1.jpg" img="img1.jpg" title="yourtitle" ><description> your image description </description></image>
Name and describe all the images you've put in the gallery folder
* Upload your Free XML Flash Photo Gallery. Use FTP or other software to upload your new photo gallery to your web page. You can change the name of index.html file to whatever name you want to give to your brand new Flash photo gallery.
As you see - creating a perfect image gallery without any programming skills is very fast and easy. And it is absolutely free. So don't waste the time - download your Free Flash Photo Gallery from FlashMint and show the world your art works in no time.
If you have any questions or suggestions please comment on FlashMint blog