First I would like to say that we make our customers life easier What I mean is that we always do our best to ease the editing process of flash templates. We have good collection of flipbook templates but all of them are simple flash templates, you need to know the flash to modify the content, add the pages etc. Now you have the chance to get dynamic flipbook templates. Here is the brief overview.
Why choosing flip books?
Dynamic flip book templates give the customer unique opportunity to build eye catching and user friendly website within a couple of hours. You can add as many pages as required without deep knowledge of flash technology and action script.
This product is truly customer oriented. We tried to make things as simple as possible. All script settings are stored in external text files, so you can reconfigure the template within a couple of minutes.
The dynamic nature of Flip Book templates makes the website load faster. Now you do not have to wait for 10 minutes till the website loads. In fact it happens in seconds and the majority of the visitors do not even notice the loader at all.
To insert your own content you will need 2 variants of each page:
1. Big JPG image 850х1088(actual pages in 100% size)
2. Small JPG image 85х109(page thumbnails)
Every big image must be converted in SWF format(Flash 8), this is required for graphics dithering and http links embedding.
After you have prepared all pages you should edit the XML file and define path top the appropriate images. It is very important to keep existing naming system.
To edit the “content menu” please open mag.fla file using adobe flash 8, find “subContent symbol” in flash library, open the 1st frame of layer3 and go to line 18 in action script panel. This will allow you to create your own menu.
ZOOM Button- set page scale to 100%.
FULLSCREEN Button – switches fullscreen mod on.
PAGES Button – displays page preview thumbnails.
CONTENTS Button – Shows flip book content links.
SAVE Button – download PDF/DOC version of the flip book.
PRINT Button – prints the current page.
FAVORITES Button – adds website to favorites.
SEND Button – sends the website URL by email.
LINKS Button – the list of link partners.
NOTES Button – adds a note to the page.
SOUNDS Button – switches ON/OF the sound track.
HELP Button – brief navigation description
- The Latest Innovation from Flashmint – Full screen Dynamic XML Flash Template Web masters of Flashmint never think they have done all....
- Unbeatable Business Flash CMS Templates are Now in the Market Flashmint.com are proud to present the new product – Business...
- Hot news: Google has Improved Ability to Index Flash A new updated version of Adobe Flash Player has been...
- Flex CMS Templates – An Advance Over FlashMint Competitors As you may have noticed, Flashmint developers team is striving...
- Meet Advanced CP of Flash CMS v2.0 Templates Maintaining a position in front of the competitors requires constant...